Information regarding the 15-16 Majors Swine Validation process: Forms and guidelines are located in the "Documents" section below.
Temple Tagger must be ordered from Temple Tags (254-982-4212) or you may use the Allflex Total Tagger (red).
Please read this document for dates, procedures and guidelines. These dates and deadlines are based on postmarks printed on the envelopes.
- Only the Swine Validation Chairman from each county may order tags.
September 1 - 30th Regular Tag Orders
October 1-31st Late Tag Orders
November 2-9th Priority Tag Orders - Add $20.00 for overnight shipping per order.
Address on order form should be SHIPPING address
Orders received in September will be mailed the second or third week of October.
All official validation and tagging will occur on or before 12:00pm November 30th 2015 in the presence of the County Swine Validation Committee.
AFTER VALIDATION OCCURS:
Materials Due/Postmarked to State FFA office by December 7th:
- Swine Tag Form (Manila) -
- Filed in alphabetical order and secured (secure with rubber bands or clips. DO NOT STAPLE).
- Hair envelopes
- Must have last name and then first name (printed and signed),
- Filed alphabetically and secured (rubber bands or clips).
- Please RETURN UNUSED ENVELOPES
- Do not presign or enter any data on these envelopes, as this voids the envelope. The return of unused envelopes enables us to keep rising cost of tags down.
- Signed Ethics Policies
- signature page only
- Filed alphabetically and secured.
- DO NOT STAPLE TO VALIDATION FORMS
- Signed Committee Forms
- Tag Assignment Form
- hard copy must be mailed with the forms & hair cards.
CORRECTIONS, TRANSFERS, REPLACEMENT TAGS:
- Change of Ownership Forms
- Found on validate.texasffa.org
TAG ALTERATIONS – any change to size, shape, form or color will void the tag---tag will be replaced at the stock show & replacement cost will be charged to the individual. Your cooperation in this process is greatly appreciated!
- Ear-Notch Correction and Ear Tag Replacement Forms
- Found on Validate.texasffa.org
- Due to State Office by December 14th.
- Corrections after this date must be delivered to the Texas FFA Swine Representative at the show.
Swine Validation Coordiantor
Texas FFA Association
Office Phone: 512-480-8045